The General Assembly of the Union shall be composed of all judges and judicial structures of the Union whether founders or members.
President of the General Assembly: Public Prosecutor Hamzah Al-Akhdar from Libya
- Deputy Attorney General of Libya equivalent to the title of a judge of the third degree.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Libyan Society for the members of judicial authorities.
- Licentiate Degree of Law in 2004/2005, Faculty of Law, Tarhona.
- Enrolled in Post Graduate Studies at the Department of Private Law in 2005/2006 – University of Tripoli and attained a postgraduate diploma in 2006/2007.
- Attained a Master’s Degree in Private Law in 2009/2010 entitled “The Responsibility of the Civil Arbitrator” under the supervision of Prof. Al-Konyi Abbouda, Professor of Private Law in Libyan Universities.
- Associate Lecturer at the Faculty of Law Tripoli University – Faculty of Law and Political Science Gharyan – Faculty of Law and Modern Jurisprudence – Department of Remote Education (Law) Tripoli from 2012 to 2017.
- He was involved in the preparation of his bachelor thesis in 2015 at the Faculty of Law and Political Science at Al-Manar University in Tunis. The research was entitled (Independence of the Judiciary System in Libyan Law).
- Member of the Private Judicial Committee for correspondence with the Constitution Drafting Body formed by the Supreme Judicial Council’s resolution in 2015.
- Completed two training courses in English Language First & Second Level with general grade Excellent
Vice President of the General Assembly, Judge Faisal Makkah from Lebanon
- Judge and Head of the Beirut Implementation Directorate.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Lebanon Judges Association.
- Holds a licentiate Degree in law.
- Holds a Master’s degree – Postgraduate Diploma in Business Law.
- Currently undertaking preparation of his bachelors’ dissertation entitled “Protecting the debtor in the framework of compulsory implementation (comparative study)”.
- Lecturer in many Lebanese universities and institutes.
- Published a book in English Language on social laws in Lebanon (Labor Law and Social Security Law), First Edition, 2015.
Completed several specialized courses in strategic amendment & case management, management of transition, Court management, Service of Citizens & Professional Manners, Court management, Judicial amendment methodology, debt collection (international bank), application of human rights standards, methodology for fight against money laundering & terrorist funding, participated in amendment of civil court foundational law, implementation of human rights standards, liaison between training institutions in the Public sector, application of human rights standards, building integrity& counter corruption capacity, administration of training seminars in the Lebanese localities’ capacity development project in the Administrative & Financial field, building integrity& counter corruption capacity through internal inspection & auditing, implementation of human rights standards, Training of trainers in the field of intellectual, technical & literary property protection, internal immigration, cyber crimes, intellectual property rights protection